SearsCares's profile picture

SearsCares's profile

SearsCares's Reviews

SearsCares hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

SearsCares's Comments

Wlgreen,
We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention regarding the incorrect part ordered. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset over what has occurred with your refrigerator. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to contact you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Wlgreen), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.
(Sears Service Center)

NEVERUSESEARS,
I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have encountered with your dryer. We can truly understand your disappointment and see we have fallen short of your repair expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (NEVERUSESEARS), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.
Sears Social Media Support
(Dryer service needed by Sear.)

Hi Leslietamarra,

Thank you for posting about your dishwasher repair experience, we can see how the information you were provided concerning charges/billing caused confusion and disappointment. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I would like to take this time to offer our assistance. We would be more than happy to look further into this matter and review the dishwasher warranty and billing details in order to reach a satisfactory resolution for you. Please send your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (Leslietamarra) to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for making us aware of the matters concerning your dishwasher repair. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.
Sears Social Media Support
(Warranty or no warranty? Call Sears to confirm before paying an invalid bill!)

HI jasonsalz,

We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about the difficulties encountered with your AC, and we’re sorry that the responses to your emails or follow up does have not appropriately provided a solution to this matter. We’d like to have a dedicated case manager speak with you, and to make sure this matter is resolved. At your convenience please contact our office at smadvisor@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. In the email please provide us with your contact #, screen name (jasonsalz), and the phone # used at time of purchase. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Social Media Support Team
($14K AC from Sears... that's only worked 5 months in 1 year!)

SearsCares says: (4 weeks ago)
Hi TresMarias2,

We appreciate you taking time to post about the condition of your washer; we can definitely understand how difficult it must be to have your washer in the same condition after several repair calls. We would be more than happy to speak with you concerning this issue. Your post was brought to my attention and I’d like to reach out and offer some assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (TresMarias2), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. We apologize the parts originally ordered did not resolved your washer repair service concerns. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mina H
Sears Social Media Support
(Sears Homes Repair and Customer Solutions does not Repair and does not give solutions)

SearsCares says: (1 month ago)
cpnmd,
We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced with you garage door repair. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team. I can see that this has been frustrating for you and would like to offer you our assistance. We would like to contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (cpnmd) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We hope to talk to you soon.
(Sears - No Show)

SearsCares says: (2 months ago)
MadinMinnesota,
We apologize for the trouble you’ve been experiencing with your range repair. My name is David with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I can see that this situation has caused you a lot of frustration and would like to help. We would like to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (MadinMinnesota) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

(Missed appointments)

SearsCares says: (3 months ago)
Marlena,

Hi, my name is Brian with the sears cares team. We appreciate your feedback regarding your mattress purchase. We certainly want you to be happy with any product you get from us. We would be happy to contact you directly to assist in making sure this situation is resolved to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Marlena) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian H.
(Sealy matress 'scam')

SearsCares says: (3 months ago)
Dear jvh24,

We appreciate you taking the time to post about this situation, and we’re sorry to hear that your repair issue is yet to be fixed as well as for the wrong part ordered and the service appointments missed. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case managers look into this and make sure your service repair is taken care of. At your convenience please send the following information - contact #, screen name (jvh24), phone # used at time of purchase.
to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Social Media Support Team
(Bad experience with Sears Repairs)

SearsCares says: (4 months ago)
Dear ksnomoresears,

We appreciate you taking the time to post about this issue with your freezer, and we do apologize for the troubles you’ve been having with trying to get a sooner service repair date. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case manager look into this and assist you in this matter. Please provide us with a contact number and the phone number the freezer is listed under – contact #, screen name (ksnomoresears), phone # used at time of purchase. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Social Media Support Team
(Sears Home Services Freezer Malfunction)

Karenr17820,
We apologize for the troubles you’ve experienced when calling in to get assistance with your washer. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would like the opportunity to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss your experience and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send your contact information to smadvisor@searshc.com. Also please provide this screen name (Karenr17820) for reference to this issue. We hope to talk to you soon.
Sears Social Media Support
(Washer Leaking and has black streaks on clothes)

Traveling,
We’re terribly sorry our repair service did not meet expectations. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have with your refrigerator. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Traveling) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.
Sears Social Media Support
(Poor Poor Customer Service)

jogman5,
We’re sorry our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to washer repair. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this situation and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information to smadvisor@searshc.com – contact number and phone number used at time of purchase. Also please provide this screen name (jogman5) for reference to this issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
Sears Social Media Support
(washer would not work on agitator cycle; other cycles worked)

Hi kbrown65,

We are sorry for any trouble. We are happy to assist in any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kbrown65), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will reach to you directly. Hope to hear from you soon!

Misty H.
(Ticket #: 181873)

HI Vdalomba,

Our apologies for the incomplete service repair on your washer and for the delay with the next available repair date. We would like to follow up with you regarding the repair appointment to ensure the issue with your washer has been resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Vdalomba), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will reach out directly. We look forward to assisting you!

Misty H.
Sears Social Media Support
(Sears washing machine repair not done properly)

SearsCares's Messages

Redber1980 says: (8 months ago)
Tv bundle packs service plan - Lg 47 inch 3d tv bundle

I bought a tv that came with a dvd player. I bought a service plan at that time and I was told both would be covered with that plan. My dvd doesn't work and now they say they won't work on it. When you buy a bundle that comes with both items and you pay for a service plan that is actually higher then the tv if it were bought by itself, why isn't it covered? The only way I can see is to make more money off of you. The salesman I bought it from said it would be covered since I was having to buy a plan that was the total cost of both, which makes more sense than what they are telling me now. I have spent hours on the phone with them and some say it is covered and others say it isn't. Which is it? I guess if your going to buy a bundle don't buy it from sears because they can't and won't back up there salesman.

Pruett222 says: (12 months ago)
We also have a three year old kenmore ac unit hasn't worked past year one . Referred to customer solutions. Sears has made no effort to rectify this problem !! F.pruett@sbcglobal.net

drronnd says: (12 months ago)
We have a service contract which covers a double oven, refrigerator and a washer and dryer, all which we purchased at Sears in 2009. Our washer, model no, 11047789701 has been inoperative since April 15, 2013. We have had three services techs on 04/19-04/22 and 04/26 check the washer. All finding the problem to involve another part or parts. Parts have been replaced; parts have been ordered to arrive on a specific date , which did not; and now as of yesterday three additional parts have been deemed necessary, one of which is on back-order until August 2, 2013. Nothwithstanding myriad telephone communications with various people at 'customer solutions' and one conversation, when I was transferred, with 'protection agreement benefits administration' we still do not have an operative washing machine or a date as to when it will be operative. We have been offered alternatives such as rental reimbursement--which is not a viable choice; and laundromat reimbusement. But no date as to when the unit will be repaired. The various personnel that we have talked to range from somewhat helpful to rude. Customer 'solutions' is a misnomer, most unable to see our history of the past ten days; and, have little interest in hearing that history in order to arrive at a 'viable' solution:

One thing is for sure: we shall never again purchase another appliance or anything of real value from Sears.

Dr. Ron N.

danmack1 says: (1 year ago)
hi renee sears is just incompetent and providing lip service they are an incompetent company who at this rate will no longer have a company unless they retrain their whole customer service team and provide better customer support . Sears is just there to take your money and not provide any other service but to get the customer frustrated. Never again for me.

danmack1 says: (1 year ago)
sears just posts same auto responses on every account and then site posts a sears replied to customer. I will never again deal with these incopetent , rude liars who could not deliver my set after dealing with countless people who where of absoluetly no help and accomplished nothing but raising my blood pressure.

searsisunamerican says: (2 years ago)
When did you move from the country!!!!!we are a service provider and can not get in touch with an american to take care of a bill from you...on work we provided for a sears store.......hmmmmm you are not whom you seem are you sears.........

ldybugrl says: (2 years ago)
I Bought a washer,dryer, and Fridge last year.Also an extended warranty. Yesterday my washing machine started to make a funny sound so I called to get a service call. I also called about the ice maker on the fridge. We have started having issues with the ice maker and the ice bin is now stuck and can not come ou at all. My washing machine started to smell like something was burning.and the lid locked up so my WHITE clothes are in the washer,wet,and saturated with water. I have called several times, and have had the crappy attitudes. I WILL NEVER buy from Sears again. I asked if they could come today and they said Sat May 5th from 1-5. I told them I had clothes in my washer and they would be covered in mildew and mold...I was told you ca just wash them in bleach and they will be ok. One lady told me she didnt believe me that she also lived in Texas and she could leave her clothes in her washer for 5 days and they were fine.I even asked if someone could at least come unlock it and just look at it for my peace of mine. I am a stay at home mom and was worried that since my washer is inside my home it could catch on fire...no I am sorry saturday is the only day. No one seems to mind taking my $2000 for my appliances but yet you cant come make sure YOUR appliance is safe while in my home.I will go to Lowes and buy my appliances from now on.I can assure you we will be there very soon looking for new applainces. We have bought other things from there and they have no problem fixing or caring for thier customers.

Patti says: (3 years ago)
More "scripting".. Sears insults us with "scripting...Quit reading from a card telling you what to say. It's demeaning and insulting.

buster1111111111 says: (4 years ago)
i am 72 years old,,and two weeks after my husband retired he took cancer.....so the last summer he lived he went to sears in jasper tx. and bought a new radial cuting large lawn mower....he passed away three months later and every time i used the lawn mower it broke down ,,,i fought the sears people until i was so tired of it i just guit....and vowed i would never buy any hting againfrom sears......they offered me 250.00 doolars when i suggested of the lawn mower....everytime i used it it broke down and i couldn't get a repair man here for two weeks , so i would have to hire my yard done in the meantime,,,,when the warrenty wore out i parked it inthe shed and there it sits...everyting in my house is from sears but never again will i buy anything....just hadd to get this off my chest,,,,my husband who reetired after 38 years of working thought he had me fixed up....and by the way he retired from the airforce as a airtraffic controller and gladly protect all the people from the sears co.....and contacter cancer from being in vietnam ......and that is the thanks sears has given him.....thanks for listening
Walterine tharp

petstore says: (4 years ago)
I forgot to add a phone # to my comments. I have a frig self to schatter and all my shelfs are cracked. What do I do? Is there any help for this. 972-247-2161

petstore says: (4 years ago)
I came home from a trip and my frig has glass all over it my shelfs broke and glass went everywhere my frig is model # 10676233401 do I have any recourse. I am a widow and cant just run out and buy a new frig. It is sad for all the shelfs are broken so I can expect this to happen again.Help

Renee says: (5 years ago)
Sears was supposed to be here between 8-12 this morning. It is now almost 2:30 at the moment. No phone calls, nothing. I am so disappointed at the moment. In this economy one would think they would try a little harder to get the job done. I find Sears to be disgusting!

Send a message to SearsCares